Located at ________________________,
we lovingly welcome ALL visitors.
(Enter your own text content and tell the public about your branch church in your own words.)
This site can be customized according to the information you supply, including, images. This is just an example. I welcome suggestions.
Our church welcomes participation in contributions to the Christian Science Publishing Society.
The Journal, Sentinal, Herald and Monitor which were established by our Leader in the 1800’s and continues today, has thousands of verified healings, articles, and relevant content of the times.
- Sunday Worship 10:00 AM
- Childcare Attendant
- Sunday School, up to the age of 20
- Wednesday Testimonies 7:30 PM
- Reading Room M-F 11AM-3PM
- Other OFF PREMISES services:
- Practitioner’s Treatment
- Summer Camps
- Primary School
- Principia College
- Prison & Institutional Programs
Founded in 1879 by Mary Baker Eddy, our church is based on the teaching and healing of primitive Christianity, demonstrated by Jesus and his disciples.
The Church of Christ, Scientist, is a Christian denomination, with the Bible and especially Jesus’ teachings at the heart and soul of its practice.
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy states: “Jesus established his church and maintained his mission on a spiritual foundation of Christ-healing.” This is the continuing mission of the Church of Christ, Scientist.
Arm healed after a fall
By Elaine Harris – June 5, 2017
Last spring for several weeks I had been doing some deep
study in the weekly Bible Lesson, found in the Christian Science
Quarterly, and I felt truly inspired by what I was learning. One
Monday as I was leaving the house for a luncheon date with friends, my
boot caught on the carpet, and I wound up face down on a tile floor…
1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired
Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and
infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ;
the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in
God’s image and likeness.
Concord Express – A Christian Science Study Resource: The King James
Version of the Bible and Mary Baker Eddy’s published writings
1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal Life.
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ; the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in God’s image and likeness.