Custom Facebook Ads
Need a Facebook Ad for your next event?
First, tell me your budget. Facebook charges by the day. You can pay as little as $10 per day for them to show your ad, but I strongly suggest more if you can afford it. It’s not unusual to spend a couple hundred dollars to run a social media ad for 10-14 days prior to your event.
I will need to know:
- What is your event about?
- How far do you hope your attendee will travel to reach your event?
- What are your attendees interested in that they would want to hear what you have to offer?
Of the audience you want to attract, Facebook will show your ad to those that have joined groups or ‘liked’ pages or have posted articles or comments on various subjects. Define your ‘audience’ accordingly.
- I will establish your ‘audience’ by location and interests.
- I will set the parameters to attract for a successful event.
- I will supply the ‘creative’ image which meets Facebook’s ad requirements.
- I will set the dates and times the ad should run.
- I will email you, as attachments, screen shots of what the ad looks like on different devices and different views (desktop, iPhone, android, Instagram, instant articles).
- I will advise you the potential reach of your ad to the Facebook members, based on the information you’ve supplied.
Upon approval, I will send you an invoice to be paid BEFORE the ad runs.
The client from Washington, D.C. (below) had a very successful event. They took a show of hands of the people who saw the ad on Facebook (a tip for others to do, also).
So, for a mere $95, I’ll design the creative and set it up for you as described above, plus… send you the results at the end of the event.
Still have questions?? Contact me.
“Gail, Thank you for acting on inspiration and providing this Facebook ad service. The C.S. movement will MOVE with your kind of support. Loving thoughts, Janet G.”